Security Operations Analyst - LONDON - £25-45,000
Locke & McCloud are working with a world leading retail company who are looking to rapidly expand their security operations center; if successful you will be working to build up the security operations capabilities and be playing a pivotal role in the security team. Our client is renowned for their creativity and innovation - they are looking for a driven Tier 2 Security Operations Analyst to come aboard and become a true part of the team.
You will be...
- Carrying out security monitoring across the technology estate to identify any vulnerabilities.
- Leading threat hunting activities to seek out potential cyber threats.
- Responsible for monitoring and analysing security alarms and acting as a point of escalation for triaged incidents.
- Assisting in mentoring junior team members to build a collaborative security environment.
- Creating automation playbooks to promote efficiency.
To be successful you will need...
- 2 years of experience in a SOC environment.
- Strong experience with Azure Sentinel.
- Prior experience creating automation playbooks.
- Knowledge on how to create and tune detection signatures.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing SOC team with vast potential to progress into team leadership, incident response or threat intelligence. This is not a role to pass over!
For further information, apply below!