A leading Cyber Security consultancy is looking for an Incident Response Manager to join their well-established & highly successful IT Security team. You will manage a wide range of cyber security incidents as well as perform digital forensics and help mature the client’s incident response processes and methodologies.
You will gain exposure to many sectors & different challenges so if you are looking for a rapidly growing, fast paced environment with significant opportunities for development then this is the role for you.
- Lead a number of incident response case managers and practitioners
- Build and developing cyber-response tools
- Author and adapting runbooks/playbooks
- Perform Digital Forensic analysis on incidents – Network packets, log files, disk etc
- 2 years’ experience in DF/IR
- Proficient in programming with tools such as Python, PowerShell
- Strong experience in forensic tools such as X-Ways, EnCase, FTK, Cellebrite
- Certifications such as CISSP, CREST, GIAC, SANS (Desired)
If you want to stay hands-on technical but have the opportunity to grow within a business into leadership then apply now.
Interviews will be commencing next week & this role is attracting a lot of interest so if you would like to find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203-854-2230 for a confidential conversation!