CI-DSS Manager | UK Hybrid | £60,000-£80,000
We're currently working with an exciting company who are looking for a highly skilled PCI-DSS Manager to join their team.
They have a great company culture, with some great benefits and career progression paths involved within the role too.
This role will involve you in different areas of Information Security as you head up a talented team, you will be supporting the client in becoming PCI-DSS compliant across their brands, as well as working alongside ISO27001 standards.
You will be hands on whilst also supporting and managing other Information Security professionals within the team, being the main point of contact for them and helping with more complex tasks and projects.
· Managing and supporting a team of 6 Information Security Professionals
· Maturing the internal Security Structure, mitigating risks within it
· Ensuring the client infrastructure is compliant with PCI-DSS standards
· Looking at ISO27001 standards and PCI-DSS compliance within the business
· Consulting stakeholders and being a point of contact for them
· Having hands on knowledge whilst consulting on Security risk and compliance
· At least 6 years experience within Information Security
· Good hands on, technical knowledge of ISO27001 and PCI-DSS
· Preferably hold 2 relevant certifications (CISM,CISSP,ISO Lead Auditor or Implementer)
· Experience auditing and mitigating risks within ISO27001 standards and PCI-DSS compliance
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you are interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on +44 (0)203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.