Director of Cyber Sales – UK Wide - £90,000 - £140,000 + package
I am currently working on a unique and exciting opportunity that may appeal to experienced, talented and ambitious sales professionals within the UK cyber security channel.
I have partnered with an international client who have an excellent track record in delivering managed security services to an impressive list of global clients and are now looking to replicate that service offering here in the UK.
They want someone who is looking to take ownership of the sales and marketing function and use their knowledge and expertise to build a best in class sales team to dominate the managed security services market within the UK.
The core duties and responsibilities of the Director of
Cyber Sales include:
· Working closely with the CEO to develop and implement the sales strategy and growth plan for the whole UK business.
· Building out a high performing sales function, with top tier professionals focused on growth.
· Working closely with the commercial team to develop the right strategic roadmap to maximise growth.
· Managing the overall revenue and costs within the division to ensure P&L revenue, margin and EBITDA targets are met.
· Leading bid review board meetings on bid development.
To be considered for the role, you should have:
· Prior experience having strategic and operational responsibility for all sales activities across the UK including Lead Generation, Account Management, Digital Inside Sales, Renewals and Cyber Success Management.
· Have considerable experience in Managed Services, along with one or all of the following: Professional Services, Hardware and Software Sales.
· Prior experience selling to middle market banking, insurance and financial services customers is highly desired.
· Strong leadership, mentoring and management skills and a proven ability to develop sales professionals.
My client wants this person to grow the sales team from 5 people to 15 over the coming 12-18 months and have ambitious but realistic and manageable targets for revenue and EBITDA growth over a three-year period.
There will be an attractive and highly lucrative equity target on offer as part of the overall package.
Phone interviews are scheduled for early next week so if this sounds like it could be of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com or
call Brian on 0203-854-2230 for a confidential discussion.