Senior SOC Analyst - Scotland - £50,000-£70,000
Locke & McCloud are working for a highly successful MSSP to recruit for multiple Senior SOC Analysts. You will become a part of a fast-growing SOC team and act as a key point of escalation and advise junior analysts.
As a Senior SOC Analyst, you will be working to monitor, classify and mitigate any security incidents as well as advising clients on any remediations and future action plans that may be needed. As the team continues to grow you will have the opportunity to move into Principal SME or Team Leadership positions!
- Working with IR and Engineering teams to respond and remediate client security incidents
- Monitor and analyst security log data from various SIEM tools
- Carry out threat intelligence and threat analysis with the inhouse advisory service
- Conduct vulnerability assessment scanning and document findings
- Research new security tools and techniques for the SOC function
- Stay abreast of emerging security trends and issues
- Minimum 3 years working in a SOC environment
- Experience working with Azure security tools e.g. Sentinel
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and network security applications
- Prior experience with IDS/IPS, SIEM tool and firewalls
- Skills with Python, Java or PowerShell would be beneficial
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company dedicated to personal progression, you will be given a personalised training and development plan with additional budget for certifications and security courses!
For further details apply now!