Offensive Security Consultant – London Hybrid - £30,000-£45,000
I am currently working with a leading consultancy looking to expand their cyber team with an Offensive Security Consultant, this company are very established within their market, and it’s a great opportunity for anyone looking to move into the red team from a blue team background. They have an energetic and dynamic leadership team, most of whom have been promoted from the trainee level as the company has grown over the last 5-10 years.
With them having such a broad customer base, all with different needs and wants you will have exposure to multiple industries and get to learn in-depth about the different cyber threats posed to each.
This role will involve:
· Perform testing on systems, networks and applications.
· Learn cutting-edge offensive security techniques and attack methods.
· Create and deliver vulnerability reports once testing is complete.
· Develop tools and exploits.
To be considered for the role you must have:
· Strong background in blue teaming with a passion for penetration testing.
· Willingness to learn and keep up with the latest offensive security technologies
· Experience working towards OSCP or Crest is preferred.
If you have been waiting for an opportunity to break into the red teaming side of cyber, this will be a great next step in your career!