A leading Cyber Security consultancy is looking for a Senior Cyber Risk Assurance Consultant to join their well-established & highly successful IT Security team. You will provide thorough & practical advice to their clients, specifically covering the Governance, Risk and Compliance elements of their business.
You will gain exposure to many sectors & different challenges so if you are looking for a rapidly growing, fast paced environment with significant opportunities for development then this is the role for you.
- Assist the Sales team in developing proposals and respond to tenders
- Conduct cloud assessments for clients (AWS)
- Consistently improve the governance of security to reflect changing technology, threat landscapes, regulatory requirements, and industry standard methodologies
- Act as a V-CISO for top tier clients
- 3 years cyber security & Data Privacy experience
- Knowledge around design principles of secure cloud computing and cloud security Providers (AWS)
- Strong understanding of industry standards in privacy GDPR, ISO 27001, ISO 27701 etc.
- Knowledge of security and compliance frameworks, standards and regulations - SOC2, Cloud Security Alliance, NIST, PCI-DSS, GDPR, DPA etc.
Interviews will be commencing next week & this role is attracting a lot of interest so if you would like to find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203-854-2230 for a confidential conversation!