Our client is one of the largest IT Security Consultancies in Ireland. They are currently seeking a Level 3 Security Operations Centre (SOC) Analyst to assist in deploying, maintaining, tuning, monitoring, and managing security tools related to the SOC. This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to stay technical but step into leadership, as you will be mentoring junior analysts with a view to become SOC Lead/Manager in the near future.
As a senior security expert, you will be the last point of escalation. SOC Level 1 security analysts will rely on your guidance to perform In-depth analysis of evidence, identify the malicious operations and evaluate the real impact in order for the client to eventually solve in a quick and efficient manner the most sensitive security incidents
- Help to lead and manage the Security Operations Centre
- Be a SIEM expert (QRadar) & provide continuous improvement on rules detection, perform surveillance evolutions, detect new threats, manage and realise technical actions
- Provide the supervision & training of junior analysts
- Help generate new signatures/rules
- Attend weekly SOC briefings
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience working in a SOC environment.
- Strong knowledge in IBM QRadar administration and configuration
- Practical experience in threat hunting and investigating and cybersecurity threat scenarios and countermeasures
- Any certifications CCNA and higher are desirable
- If you are looking for a company that offer fantastic employee benefits & a SOC Manager that will provide training and coaching to help you continually improve your skills, then apply now!
Interviews will be commencing next week & this role is attracting a lot of interest so if you would like to find out more, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203-854-2230 for a confidential conversation!