Information Security Manager – London 1 a month - £55,000 - £75,000 + Excellent benefits
Locke & McCloud have partnered with a leading financial services organisation who have recently had huge client growth and are looking for an experienced Information Security Manager to lead their security division. You will be responsible for overseeing and implementing security measures to protect the organization's computer networks and systems. You’ll act as the organisations subject matter expert, liaise with key clients and eventually grow out your own team of talented InfoSec individuals.
• Act as the organizations information security subject matter expert to collaborate with all departments and clients on all security matters.
• Develop a new InfoSec and GRC roadmap and strategy.
• Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements related to information security, such as SOC2 and ISO27001.
• Work with other departments to implement security measures and provide guidance on security best practices
• Collaborate with key stakeholders and clients on a range of projects as the organisations security subject matter expert.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
• Experience in information security within a leadership position.
• Experience with security frameworks - ISO 27001 and SOC2.
• Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
• Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify, analyse, and resolve complex security-related issues.
• Experience in developing and implementing information security policies, procedures, and standards.
• Relevant security certifications, such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA, are highly desirable.
Our client offers a great benefits package including 37 days of annual leave, health care, pension plan, flexible working, guaranteed career progression plans year on year, buy and sell schemes, medical assistance, and more!
If this role is of interest, please apply.