Cyber Risk Advisory Consultant – USA - $100,000-$140,000
Are you an experienced Cyber Risk Advisory Consultant or Risk Advisory Lead who is looking for the next step in your career? Have you got in-depth experience in consulting and risk management and have been responsible for providing security guidance and leadership for IT risk advisory and cyber security?
Would you like a role that allows you to have a significant influence on the cyber security processes and strategy of your company? If so, I may have the perfect role for you.
I am currently working on a unique role for a consulting company based in Texas. They are looking to make several senior hires in the cyber security team and have an open vacancy for an experienced Cyber Risk Advisory Consultant to join the team.
This role will be instrumental in providing strategic security guidance surrounding the myriad of compliance regulations and risk management frameworks companies face as well as working collaboratively within the Risk Advisory team as a specialist and assisting with the planning, scoping, and execution of consulting engagements.
The Security Consultant will take charge of several enterprise-level projects and work closely with other senior members of the cyber security leadership team.
The role will involve:
· Engaging with clients to build security programs, writing policies, assessing risk, identifying compliance gaps, and creating governance strategies to protect sensitive data and uncover security issues.
· Providing subject matter expertise in the realm of governance, risk management and compliance.
· Providing relevant market intelligence to C level stakeholders.
To be considered a suitable candidate for this role, you should have:
· Experience and knowledge of GRC frameworks from ISO, NIST, and COBIT
· Experience and knowledge with audit processes such as SSAE 18, NERC CIP, PCI, GDPR, HIPAA.
· Experience of conducting program reviews and maturity assessments.
· Relevant industry certifications such as CISSP & CISM.
My client is looking to set up remote interviews ASAP and will hire a successful candidate to work remotely. You can be based anywhere in the US. Apply now!