Would you be interested in working for one of the most highly regarded cybers ecurity firms in the worldwide? This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed for any ambitious tester looking to diversify their skill set. Working for a company that prides itself on developing and mentoring its employees on an individual basis will only increase your chances of becoming one of the leading Pentesters out there.
You will be given the tools necessary to evaluate the latest trends in the industry, with access to the vast labs on site. Moreover, the projects you will be working on are widely acknowledged as being some of the most intriguing tests in the market to date.
The training and development provided are of the highest standard, delivered by some of the most technical individuals within the industry. With constant access to these high-level Pentesters, you will only enhance your skills, separating you from the other testers you are competing with. Career progression is, therefore, one of the key focuses which is clearly demonstrated through the number of testers who have moved into mentoring positions within their first year.
- Delivery of Penetration Tests and security assessments
- Relay information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Identify vulnerabilities and highlight these to senior parties
- Monitoring security tools for potential threats
- Provide in-depth knowledge and expertise in incident responses
- Review threat coverage and provide suggestions of the best method to overcome potential issues
- 2-5 Years of experience in Penetration Testing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in Web application and infrastructure testing
- The desire to become CHECK certified in the next year
- OSCP Certification
Do not hesitate to get in contact regarding this fantastic opportunity to work for a true market leader in Pentesting. Interviews are currently ongoing so do not wait a moment longer if you feel you have the required experience to fulfill the requirements for the role.