Cyber Security Sales Specialist – Growing consultancy with big ambitions
I am currently working with a Cyber Security consultancy that has quickly got themselves on the map as a trusted name in the Cyber ecosystem.
Given the success, this company has achieved in such a short period of time they are looking to expand their services capability starting with building a strong sales team to continue the momentum of the business.
This company is at the stage where every single hire they make now will be an integral player to the growth of the business meaning you will have the opportunity to hyper growth your career and have the autonomy to build your own processes within the company.
Some of the services this client sells are but not limited to – Virtual CISO, Security Operations, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Governance Risk and Compliance and Penetration testing. They are also a key partner to many SIEM companies.
The main proportion of business this client is currently selling is penetration testing services and the owner of the business has said that it is essential to have experience in selling penetration testing services to be a successful applicant.
The commission structure this company is putting together will be unrivalled in the industry to ensure they are attracting the best talent and have the ability to retain the best talent.
Once successful the company will look to issue equity options and build sales teams around the key hires now.
Zero politics attitude to business – This company operates as a zero politics approach to building their business. If there is an idea or an issue its resolved around the table and if its something that will benefit the business, you will be endorsed to run with the project. This is very much an open-door environment and with that means that everyone in the business must be honest and trustworthy to work together and produce the best results.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- A proven track record in selling Cyber and Information Security Services
- Must show a proven track record in selling Penetration testing
- The ability to work in a smaller company and build process tailored to success
- The ability to command the attention of Senior C-Level stakeholders
- Ideally, experience selling solutions to Financial Services including Hedge Funds and Banks
- Communication is a must – sales is sales
- Ability to draft and execute proposals
- Have an entrepreneurial forward-thinking approach to selling and helping expand the business
- Account manage and upsell solutions to existing clients
If this is an opportunity you could be interested in, then please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss further.