Cyber Security GRC Consultant
My client is going through a large scale transformation of its security division and is looking for GRC consultants who have proficient knowledge in conducting Audits and Risk Assessments. You will work alongside some of the most experienced Risk Managers in the industry who will part ways with their breadth of knowledge for you to progress up the management chain. The salary for this position is highly competitive but is based on experience. Training schemes are being offered on an individual basis – if you can highlight particular areas of your skill set that you feel could be improved you will have the opportunity improve on them In order to become as well rounded a consultant as possible.
- Conduct Gap Analysis on prior Risk Assessments to establish the best methods in which to go about implementing new Security initiatives
- Work alongside the Cyber Security Manager reporting on a range of vulnerabilities in order to impact best practice
- Conduct Audits from end to end including the formation of scripts and ISMS
- Deal with clients in industries such as Banking, Oil & Energy and Information Technology Services Firms
- Carry out both internal and external Security Audits
- 2 Years’ + experience in Cyber Security
- ISO Lead Auditor preferred but not required
- Vast experience in conducting report writing highlighting vulnerabilities to company managers and directors
- Perform internal and external security risk assessments
- Some experience writing ISMS and Scripts for ISO27001 implementations
- Experience reporting to Information Security Manager and working closely with them to establish best methods to ensuring Audits are completed effectively
Apply with your CV to avoid disappointment.