Check Team Member – Penetration Tester
Are you looking for an opportunity that gives you the following:
Then we have just the opportunity for you!
One of our exclusive clients is currently looking for multiple Check Team members to become a part of their award winning and rapidly expanding penetration testing team.
This mature work environment will give you the opportunity to manage your own hours, increase your pay and develop your career by working with some of the best penetration testers in the pen testing market.
You will be working on all aspects of Penetration testing ranging from Infrastructure, web app, mobile, hardware, code reviews, social engineering and much more. What you may lack in any of those areas this client will heavily invest in you to bring you up to speed.
This client is not your run of the mill penetration testing company or one of the companies you hear about every day, this opportunity is quite unique and something to hear about.
If you are interested to find out more then please apply to schedule a call.
Locke and McCloud are a leader in Information and Cyber Security recruitment.
One of our exclusive clients has just opened a brand-new position to join their exciting Penetration practice.
This company is a true leader in the Penetration testing world. They describe themselves as true hackers. All of their client’s engagements are full read teaming projects providing their clients with the most comprehensive report on how their systems have been infiltrated. This is not a button clicking environment but an environment working with the very best offensive security professionals in the industry.
Due to the nature of the client engagements working on red teaming projects this consultancy does require all their staff to be onsite in their offices located close to Manchester.
• 25% of your working time can be spent on research
• Yearly budget you can spend on any certs or conferences
• Choosing which projects, you want to work on
• Only working on red teaming projects
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• 2+ years Penetration Testing and Cyber Security Experience
• Red Teaming, Phishing Simulations and Internal/External Testing experience
• Experience leading client engagements and managing projects
• Experience Leading projects from the conception of scoping calls to final redemption
• Testing in: Web Application, Infrastructure, Mobile and Database vulnerability assessments
• Expert communication skills
• Experience working in the fast-paced high-pressure environments
If this is an opportunity that could be of interest to you then please get in contact asap to avoid disappointment.