Senior Digital Forensic Investigator
Locke & McCloud is working with a management consultancy firm based in Stoke-on-Trent, who are searching for a new addition to their existing team of Digital Forensic Investigators. This is an exclusive opportunity to start a career as part of a fast-paced and well-driven team, becoming part of a growth plan which is expected to take their operations global.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be working on complex and multi-layered investigations, whilst working alongside law enforcement to identify sources of evidence
- You will partake in depth analysis of various forms of evidence and material to ensure work was in line with the requirement of Audit regulations
- You will use forensic software and hardware to examine and evaluate digital or physical evidence.
- When necessary, you will work with entry level staff to provide on the job training and mentoring
- You will require at least two years of experience in operating as a Digital Forensic Investigator, with a background in conducting digital forensic analysis of computers and other digital devices
- You need experience in working closely with legal teams to understand requirements, set expectations and report on progress
- You must have extensive experience in the use of forensic software and hardware; proficient use of FTK, XWAYS, EnCase and Cellebrite.
If you are interested in applying for this role, or believe that you are suitable for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss this opportunity further.