Penetration Tester – Bristol
Are you a Penetration Tester at the top of their game who feels like they could do more? Do you want a hands-on offensive role that gives you the exposure and freedom to shape your career?
If you are in search of rapid career progression, then look no further. My client has had their budgets for 2019 confirmed and will be doubling their team of testers in the next 6 months.
If this is, you then the current opportunity is one you cannot miss out on.
This company has focused a huge emphasis on culture with weekly social events. The work-life balance is of huge importance, with an investment in the best hacking tools for their Penetration Testers to have access to as well as new labs, this company invests in giving its Penetration Testers the best equipment and opportunity to develop and upskill themselves.
This role is responsible for conducting vulnerability assessments, threat modelling, penetration tests, and campaigns of IT infrastructure and integration of applications. This role will require you to be able to identify, evaluate, and remediate potential weaknesses in systems using both manual and automated methods.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Penetration Tester
- Experience in vulnerability testing and infrastructure
- Experience with command line on Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience in leading project engagements and client facing
- Knowledge in report writing and delivery, including quality assurance
- Experience working with clients developing appropriate remediation plans
- Experience working in the fast-paced high-pressure environments
- Having a passion for Cyber Security and natural drive to progress
Locke and Mccloud work with the very best clients and candidates in the market, solely focusing and working in the Cyber Security market which allow us to engage with the best and are acting as an employment agent on behalf of this organization.