This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Information Security Consultant | Birmingham | £500 - 6 months
Information Security Consultant | Birmingham | £500
An award winning FinTech company based in Birmingham are about to embark on the first phase of a 3 year Security Transformation programme and are looking for talented Information Security consultants to join the programme and assist in a number of security projects.
This long term contract will start with by helping the company become ISO27001 compliant, building and conduction a global cyber awareness training and help with all GDPR activities.
Once the initial Governance work is out of the way – this company will the look at bringing all of their Security inhouse including SIEM, Red Teaming, IAM, DLP and much more. You will be involved in the initial analysis, design and implementation of various products working alongside the CISO and CIO to ensure the strategy is on track.
- Experience implementing ISMS frameworks in line with ISO 27001
- Ideally taken a company through full ISO27001 and compliance not just maintained
- Experience engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong experience working on GDPR regulations
- Experience analysing 3rd party applications from a risk prospective
- Experience with IAM and DLP products
Due to this contract being a long term greenfield project we are getting a lot of interest from the market, so if you are interested please do not hesitate to apply to avoid losing out.