Head of Penetration Testing
My client is one of the largest and most well-respected Cyber Security consultancies in the UK. They are in search of a Head of Penetration Testing to spearhead the development of its Penetration Testing team.
My client is in search of a highly reliable Penetration Tester with experience in managing and mentoring juniors Due to its huge growth plans. You will be responsible for a team of Penetration Testers with varying skill sets and levels of experience.
- 3-5 Years of experience in Penetration Testing
- Skilled mentoring capabilities
- Ability to develop Junior Penetration Testers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in Software Engineering, System and Network Security
- Highly proficient in Web application Testing
- Experience in Mobile Penetration Testing
- Some experience in Red Team activities
- Experience in Infrastructure Penetration Testing
- Certifications such as CREST, Tiger, OSCP, CHECK
- Delivery of Penetration Tests and security assessments
- Relay information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Identify strengths and weaknesses within Junior Penetration Testers and work to improving their skill set
- Monitoring security tools for potential threats
- Provide in-depth knowledge and expertise in incident responses
- Review threat coverage and provide suggestions of the best method to overcome potential issues
Due to my client having a respected reputation, they are receiving many applications. If this role sounds like it would be of interest to you, please do not hesitate to send in your application.