Digital Forensic Consultant
An internationally recognised management consulting company is searching for a competent Digital Forensics Consultant, to become part of a team of industry experts based in their London head office. This role is an opportunity to work alongside highly skilled consultants; covering all aspects of Digital Forensics and E-Discovery, across several industry sectors.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will conduct digital forensic acquisitions and analysis of computers, mobile devices and several other digital devices.
- You can be expected to lead forensic investigations, working with client management, and meeting several deadlines under high pressure.
- You will produce investigation reports and statements for any criminal / civil prosecutions and internal investigations.
- You will require experience in operating as a Digital Forensic Consultant, with a background in conducting a digital forensic analysis of computers and other digital devices.
- GIAC certifications such as GASF, GCIH, GCFE are desirable.
- You need experience in working closely with legal teams to understand requirements, set expectations and report on progress.
- You must competent in using a wide range of computing environments and digital forensics tools; proficient use of EnCase, XWAYS, Cellebrite, acquisition and Oxygen are desirable.
- You must be Degree educated in Digital Forensics or Computer Science
If you are interested in applying for this role or believe that you are suitable for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss this opportunity further.