Digital Forensic Analyst - Milton Keynes
Locke and Mccloud are currently working with a nation consultancy who are currently looking for a Digital Forensic Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Digital Forensic team within this organisation as their investment and future ambition for their Cyber Security division is higher than ever with huge growth potential.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience assisting in the delivery of Digital Forensic investigations
- Strong understanding of digital forensic analysis
- Strong experience conducting forensic acquisition using software and hardware solutions
- Strong knowledge and understanding using forensic technologies and tools such as, FTK, X-Ways, EnCase, write blockers, Volatility and Oxygen etc
- Have an up to date working knowledge of key aspects of computer forensics
- Strong ability to master large and complex tool sets to acquire and analyse data
- Huge passion and enthusiasm for Digital Forensics with a huge desire to develop their career
Locke and McCloud are a leader in Information and Cyber Security recruitment.
If this is an opportunity that could be of interest to you then please get in contact asap to avoid disappointment.