I am currently working on a highly exciting opportunity in London with a Financial Services company who are looking for a strong Information Security Specialist to come on board. You will be joining a rapidly expanding team of specialists and be a key part in the company’s infrastructure.
The is a highly exciting opportunity working for a very innovative company. You will work in the heart of central London in a high tech, modern office.
- Third party risk management.
- Ensure the company integrity in terms of security standards of ISO27001, PCI DSS, GDPR & Data Protection.
- Liaising with stakeholders in regards to security threats to the business.
- Identifying gaps in the security infrastructure and accessing what changes need to made to amend them.
- Provide support to the team on the implementation of information security risks and strategies.
- Act as the SME on Information Security.
- Work directly with the CISO in implementing a Security Roadmap.
- Extensive experience working within Information Security.
- Experience liaising with stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken.
- Self-starter and ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong IT background
- Relevant industry certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM).
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Lead Implementer.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject.