Senior Incident Response Specialist – London
Locke and Mccloud are currently working with an international consultancy who are currently looking for a Senior Incident Response Specialist.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Incident Response team within this organisation as their investment and future ambition for their Cyber Security division is higher than ever with huge growth potential.
- 3+ years of professional services delivery and experience in Incident Response consulting
- Experience using security applications such as Security Information and Event (SIEM)/ Log Management systems, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), IDS/IPS, Encase/FTK, or similar incident response and digital forensics tools
- Experience with network analysis, endpoint analysis, malware analysis, and incident response
- Experience in enterprise security and how various technologies and processes work together for increasing threat detection and streamlining incident response
- Proven ability to build relationships with and understand the business needs of customers and deliver demonstrable value
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent, Computer Science, MIS, CIS or related field, or significant relevant experience in lieu of an academic degree from a top tier university (Russell Group)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to master large and complex toolsets to acquire and analyse data
Locke and Mccloud work with the very best clients and candidates in the market, solely focusing and working in the Cyber Security market which allow us to engage with the best.
We are acting as an employment agent on behalf of this organisation.