Digital Forensics Investigator
Locke & McCloud is a specialist in Digital Forensics recruitment. I am currently working with a global leader in the Digital Forensics; they are a fast-growing organisation who are heavily investing in the DFIR space. You will be working on the World’s most interesting investigations and will have the opportunity to receive training and development that you wouldn’t get elsewhere.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for acquiring & investigating a wide range of electronic evidence and the development of new analytical methods and processes
- You can be expected to lead forensic investigations, working with client management, and meeting several deadlines under high pressure
- You will use forensic software and hardware to examine and evaluate digital or physical evidence.
- You will find, compile, organize categorize, and verify case-critical data quickly across the full life cycle of the eDiscovery process – preservation, collection, processing, review and production.
- You will require at least 2 years of experience in the digital forensic acquisitions and analysis of computers, mobile devices and other digital devices
- You must competent in using a wide range of computing environments and digital forensics tools; proficient use of EnCase, XWAYS, Cellebrite, acquisition and Oxygen are desirable
- You need experience in working closely with legal teams to understand requirements, set expectations and report on progress.
- You must be knowledgeable with the use of digital hardware, experience working with several file systems.
If you are interested in applying for this role, or believe that you are suitable for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss this opportunity further.