Digital Forensic Consultant
An internationally recognised legal services firm based in London is searching for an experienced Digital Forensics Consultant to become part of their team of industry experts. Alongside highly skilled consultants; you will be covering all aspects of Digital Forensics and E-Discovery, across several industry sectors.
Roles & Responsibilities
This is a multi-disciplinary role which will have you conducting projects covering all aspects of digital forensics and e-Discovery. You will be expected to lead forensic investigations, working with client management, and meeting several deadlines under high pressure. You will also be expected to do the following:
- You will conduct digital forensic acquisitions and analysis of computers, mobile devices and several other digital devices.
- You will use forensic software and hardware to examine and evaluate digital or physical evidence.
- You will produce investigation reports and statements for any criminal / civil prosecutions and internal investigations and attend court as the lead Digital Forensic Investigator
- When necessary, you will work with entry level staff to provide on the job training and mentoring.
- You will require at least two years of experience in operating as a Digital Forensic Investigator, with a background in conducting digital forensic analysis of computers and other digital devices
- You need experience in working closely with legal teams to understand requirements, set expectations and report on progress
- You must have extensive experience in the use of forensic software and hardware; proficient use of FTK, XWAYS, EnCase and Cellebrite.
If you are interested in applying for this role, or believe that you are suitable for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss this opportunity further.