Locke & McCloud is working with a leading management consulting firm based in London, who are looking for someone who has knowledge of the EDRM and the ability to successfully deliver end-to-end eDiscovery projects. This is an exclusive opportunity to start a career as part of a fast-paced and well-driven team, becoming part of a growth plan which is expected to take their operations global.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will find, compile, organize categorize, and verify case-critical data quickly across the full life cycle of the eDiscovery process – preservation, collection, processing, review and production.
- You will adopt systems which will ensure that the electronic files of the clients have easy access for potential litigation.
- You will use your expertise across industry sectors to compile vast amounts of data, perform advanced data mining and regression techniques to solve complex problems.
- You require at least 2 years of experience in operating within e-Discovery.
Experience of using eDiscovery products such as Relativity, Documatrix, Clearwell, eTrium or Ringtail is highly desirable.
- Experience in technical areas, such as data manipulation, accounting, information technology or eDiscovery processing. Strong database experience and hands-on skills with MS Access and or SQL is also desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this role, or believe that you are suitable for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss this opportunity further.