IAM-Identity and Access Management Analyst | West London | £550
I am currently working with an exciting media/advertising start-up in West London who are looking for an IAM Analyst to join their growing security team on a contract basis.
This is a long-term contract working for a very flexible & professional company.
Please see below for more details-
This position will require the individual to provide capability assessments of the HR processes and systems, whilst providing recommendations and assisting with the implementation of solutions.
You will need to have previously delivered Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes and solutions.
• Degree education, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
• Experience in SailPoint Identity solutions or CyberArk
• Experience with virtual directory solutions like Radiant Logic and or Oracle products
• Experience supporting SailPoint IdentityIQ including monitoring tasks, initiating certifications and executing reports.
• Exposure on various incident management systems and ticketing tools.
• Experience managing Incidents, Service Request and Changes within defined SLAs.
• Certification on an IAM product
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: Identity Management, Access Management, Role Based Access Control, User Access Certification and Federation
• Experience in administration, installation and troubleshooting of IAM solution in an enterprise environment
• Experience in maintaining an access management/SSO system in a large, complex organization
• Experience in standard operating procedures to perform IAM pre and post-production support activities
• Good knowledge of best practices in IAM systems design and maintenance
• Production support experience in incident management, problem management and change management.
• Extensive knowledge and skills in maintaining an access management/SSO system
• Experience in managing deployments of SailPoint IdentityIQ and access management product
• Experience with role mining, role-based access control and access certification with SailPoint IdentityIQ or CyberArk