Head of Penetration Testing – London
One of our exclusive clients has just opened a brand-new position to manage and lead their Penetration practice.
This company is a true leader in the Penetration Testing world. They describe themselves as true hackers. This is not a button clicking environment but an environment working with the very best offensive security professionals in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 5+ years Penetration Testing and Cyber Security Experience
- Experience leading client engagements and managing projects
- Experience Leading projects from the conception of scoping calls to final redemption
- Testing in: Web Application, Infrastructure, Mobile and Database vulnerability assessments
- Expert communication skills
- Experience working in the fast-paced high-pressure environment
- Experience in managing and leading a team within Penetration Testing
- Familiarity with application vulnerability assessment tools (e.g. Burp Suite)
- Experience with command line on Linux and Windows operating systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to “think out of the box”
- Application development or scripting knowledge and experience is desirable, but not required
Locke and McCloud are a leader in Information and Cyber Security recruitment.
If this is an opportunity that could be of interest to you then please get in contact asap to avoid disappointment.