Information Security Consultant – London
Locke and Mccloud are currently working with an Information Technology company based in London who are currently looking for an Information Security Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Cyber Security team within this organisation as their investment and future ambition for their Cyber Security division is higher than ever. This role offers remote working and fantastic opportunity to work on exciting projects.
- Providing information direction to complex issues and ensure delivery of solutions and procedures.
- Provide cyber information consulting and advice.
- Having a good basis of knowledge and consultancy experience to reach innovative solutions.
- General information assurance, governance risk and compliance activities.
- Working on various projects, with fantastic exposure and potential growth opportunities.
- Working with clients advising them on security solutions.
Essential Experience / Knowledge:
- Knowledge and experience in risk-based information assurance.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO27001 AND PCI DSS are essential.
- Familiarity with risk assessments and reports.
- Certification in ISO27001 is crucial and certifications in CISM/CISA/CRISC are desirable certifications to have.
- Experience in Vulnerability and Threat Analysis.
If you are interested in this position, then please get in touch asap to discuss further.