Cyber Security Analyst – Liverpool – up to £65,000-75,000
Are you a Cyber Security Analyst in search of an opportunity that will challenge your technical skills to the highest order?
If so, then look no further as this role is one not to be missed out on!
My client is in search of a Cyber Security Analyst to join its young and vibrant team of experts. This opportunity will provide you with the chance to share knowledge with some of the most talented individuals in the industry. Training budgets are also individually allocated so your skills will be developed in the key areas you need to succeed.
Do not hesitate to get in contact as this role is gaining a great deal of interest.
- Assist with the analysis of security risk assessments
- Act as a point of conduct for incident response and vulnerability assessments
- Deal with security alerts and tickets and pass information on to team lead
- Assist in the development of security policies and controls such as ISO27001 and PCI-DSS
- Ensure the organisation is compliant with various security frameworks
- Conduct vulnerability management exercises to highlight areas of fragility
The ideal candidate will have
- 3+ Years’ professional experience in Cyber Security
- Experience working on Incident Response engagements
- Experience dealing with business vulnerabilities and creating remediation plans
- Experience working in line with Compliance regulations
- Display experience working on Penetration Testing engagements
- A background in Security Operations will make your application stand out
- Have experience in dealing with Email phishing attacks
- Display experience in reporting back to Senior members of the team in order to highlight risks effectively
Apply with your CV right away in order not to miss out on this position.