Cyber Security Analyst – Manchester – up to £55k
Looking to challenge yourself by taking on more responsibility in your next role? Working in an environment that pushes you to develop your technical skills to the greatest extent will undoubtedly push you to great heights in your career.
My client is in search of a highly technical Cyber Security Analyst who is passionate about all aspects of maintaining high levels of Security. You will need to be willing to take on the challenge of working for a multi-national organisation and take responsibility as a member of the Cyber Security team.
Development and training are provided to the highest standard and tailored to the individual. Any certifications that you require in order to work more effectively will be sponsored by my client. In the last year, this company has established itself as being one of the leaders in the Cyber Security space in Manchester.
Working in an environment where the employee comes first is not something many people have the pleasure of experience - my client believes without well-motivated workforce; great results cannot be achieved.
- Work on the development and implementation of IT Security Strategy
- Maintain best practice within the organisation in accordance with ISO27001, PCI DSS and Cyber Essentials
- Create training and awareness programs around email phishing campaigns and delivering them effectively to all staff members
- Operations responsibilities across monitoring and maintenance of cybersecurity tools – Web App Firewalls and Vulnerability Management platforms
- Assist in the training and development of junior members of staff
- Scan the organisation's systems to highlight potential threats and vulnerabilities, intrusions and breaches
- Act as the main point of contact for major Incidents and deliver rapid response times
The ideal candidate will have
- 3+ Years’ professional experience in Cyber Security
- Strong knowledge of Vulnerability Management platforms and tools
- Experience working in accordance with Cyber Security frameworks such as NIST and ISO27001
- Experience conducting vulnerability management engagements using Qualys
- Exposure to Paulo Auto, AWS and Azure
- Display experience working on Penetration Testing engagements
- A background in Security Operations will make your application stand out
- Have experience in dealing with Email phishing attacks
- Display experience in reporting back to Senior members of the team in order to highlight risks effectively
Apply with your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org