Information Security Manager – City Of London – £70,000 - Remote working!
I am currently working with a market-leading client who are a specialist cyber consulting company looking to hire a talented Information Security Manager for an in-house role. You will be joining a rapidly growing company and be a key contributor to their information security strategy.
The Information Security Manager will be working alongside other department heads to deliver complex projects and ensure the information security roadmap positions the company for further growth.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company where you will be able to learn from some of the most talented Cyber and Information security professionals in the market and also take ownership of lots of interesting internal projects. They have a global client base and are currently in the process of opening further offices internationally as demand for their services continues to grow:
- Taking the company through ISO27001 compliance.
- Performing due diligence on current and prospective vendors.
- Liaising with stakeholders regarding security threats to the business.
- Identifying gaps in the security infrastructure and accessing what changes need to be made to amend them.
- Act as the SME on the company's information security platform.
- Responsibility for the department's budget spending and allocation.
- Prior experience running an information security platform.
- Must have taken a company through ISO27001 compliance previously.
- Experience liaising with users and dealing with security related queries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with technical teams such as SOC Analysts and Security Engineers.
- Relevant industry certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM).
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Lead Implementer.
- 25 days holiday.
- 15% bonus plan plus stock options
- Healthcare and Dental.
- Gym membership
- Remote working
If you're a strong Senior Information Security Analyst who wants the opportunity to grow into an Information Security Manager role then this could be the perfect environment for you.
Phone interviews are happening early next week and my client is looking to make this hire ASAP.
If this sounds like a role you'd like to hear more about then call Brian on 0203 854 2230 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org