Cyber Security Consultant
Cyber Security Consultants with Big 4 experience required!
If you are a Cyber Security Consultant with experience working with clients in a full spectrum of industry sectors, then I have the ideal role for you in your career progression. My client is at the beginning stages of growing out their security division and need a consultant with the ability to deal with high-pressure scenarios and produce high-level results.
Daily you will be exposed to a range of frameworks ranging from Penetration Testing, Vulnerability assessments, SOC work as well as Social Engineering project. Training and development are also a huge feature of what this business has to offer, you will be sent on of your choice annually that you feel will enhance your experience.
You will be given the autonomy to manage your schedule and work on engagements that suit your capabilities best. This is a unique opportunity to step away from the mundane day to day routine you may have slipped into and re-invigorate your passion for Security!
- Visiting client sites in order to solve their Security issues
- Leasing with business stakeholders and providing them with detailed presentations
- Dealing with Cyber Security threats and establish the best means in which to tackle the issues
- Complete Cyber Internal and External Audit reviews benchmarking controls against a range of frameworks
- Scope Penetration Tests and Risk Assessments as well as Gap Analysis when necessary
- Support with incident response upon the impact of the client
- Assist with designs for Security Operations Centres leasing with SOC managers in order to do so
- Write weekly reports highlighting vulnerabilities assessed in the past week.
- 4 Years' experience in Cyber Security preferably working for one of the Big 4 consultancies
- Vast experience in conducting report writing highlighting vulnerabilities to company managers and directors
- Extensive experience dealing with clients in a range of industry sectors
- Perform internal and external Security Risk Assessments
- Experience scoping Penetration tests
- Experience dealing with Email Phishing attacks
- Display some experience in working on Social Engineering projects
- Experience working with company Directors to discuss initiatives
Apply with your CV to avoid disappointment.