Senior Information Security Consultant - Bristol
Locke and Mccloud are currently working with a cyber advisory company based in Bristol who are currently looking for a Senior Information Security Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Cyber Security team within this organisation as their investment and future ambition for their Cyber Security division is higher than ever.
- Providing information direction to complex issues and ensure delivery of solutions and procedures.
- Provide cyber information consulting and advice.
- Having a good basis of knowledge and consultancy experience to reach innovative solutions.
- General information assurance, governance risk and compliance activities.
- Working on various projects, with fantastic exposure and potential growth opportunities.
- Working with clients advising them on security solutions.
Essential Experience / Knowledge:
- Knowledge and experience in risk-based information assurance.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO27001 AND PCI DSS are essential.
- Familiarity with risk assessments and reports.
- Certification in ISO27001 is crucial and certifications in CISM/CISA/CRISC are desirable certifications to have.
- Experience in Vulnerability and Threat Analysis.
- Consulting experience is essential with a good knowledge of IT networking.
If you are interested in this position, then please get in touch asap to discuss further.