Public Key Infrastructure PKI and Security Architect
One of our exciting boutique Security consulting clients based out of London Bridge is currently looking for a PKI/Security Architect to join their rapidly expanding team.
This is a permanent position and will be a key hire for the Security Architecture team as you will be leading projects as well and playing an integral role in helping grow the team over next few years.
This position requires a “can do” approach with a “go getter mentality” as you will have to adapt from client to client as well as build internal processes that are not necessarily in place yet. This really is a challenging position for some to grab the bull by the horns and take ownership of this team.
Given the investment and scope this client has to grow this is a very exciting opportunity for faced paced career progression and working directly with one of the company’s owners.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Expert experience with Public Key Infrastructure PKI along with Digital Certificates
- A strong consulting approach with the ability to gather requirements and manage stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of Networking and Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Virtualisation platforms and fundamentals
- CCNA or MCITP certs are very attractive
- Working knowledge of IAM, Disaster Recovery and Pen testing experience is attractive
- Windows Servers, Active Directory and DNS Experience is essential
- Expert knowledge of office 365
- Expert knowledge of all cloud concepts including hybrid but also public and private
- Project Management experience is also a plus
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact Locke and McCloud to discuss further.