Information Security Manager – London – 80,000+
I am currently working on a fantastic opportunity in London with a FinTech company who are looking for an Information Security Manager to join the team. You will be joining a rapidly growing, high-tech company and be a key part in their security infrastructure.
You will get the opportunity to build out your own team and deliver a 3 year roadmap, as the company grows there is a clear scope to progress into a CISO position.
This is a highly exciting opportunity to work for an innovative company in Central London in a newly renovated modern office & alongside industry experts.
· Third party risk management.
· Ensure the company integrity in terms of security standards of ISO27001, PCI DSS, GDPR & Data Protection.
· Liaising with stakeholders in regards to security threats to the business.
· Identifying gaps in the security infrastructure and accessing what changes need to made to amend them.
· Provide support to the team on the implementation of information security risks and strategies.
· Act as the SME on Information Security.
· Work directly with the CISO in implementing a Security Roadmap.
· Extensive experience working within Information Security.
· Experience liaising with stakeholders.
· Excellent communication skills – written and spoken.
· Self-starter and ability to work well under pressure.
· Strong IT background
· Relevant industry certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM).
· ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Lead Implementer.
· Degree level education in a relevant subject.
If this sounds like a role you can thrive in get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Email CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org