SOC Analyst | UK | £45,000-£70,000
We are working with one of the World’s leading Consultancies, known for their professionalism, family feel culture, and quality of service across the UK and overseas.
They are building a SOC within the London area, this role will give you the chance to be part of the project, working out of a brand-new Security Operations Centre situated in London.
You will receive training and have the chance to pick up certifications, which will help you to successfully support some great clients.
They are looking for a SOC Analyst to join the team, you will be provided with support which will help to grow your skills and progress your career. You will gain exposure to many different SIEM tools and work with a great team, supporting one another with work and helping to successfully support some top clients.
· Working closely with other SOC Analysts
· Detecting incidents and taking action to resolve these, using the tools provided
· Detect and respond to incidents quickly and in a professional manner
· Utilizing different SIEM tools (LogRhythm, Sentinel and Splunk)
· Gaining exposure to different SIEM and cloud tools
· Ensuring compliance is being upheld in accordance with Security framework ISO27001
· At least 2 years’ experience working as a SOC Analyst
· Experience with LogRhythm, Splunk SIEM or similar SIEM tools
· Experience using tools like Netskope and Okta
- Good knowledge of ISO27001 Security Framework
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you are interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please apply today.