Our client is one of the fasted growing MSSPS in the UK and they are looking for experienced SOC Analysts to join their talented team of Security Analysts based in their Reading office. They are currently in the process of adding an additional 3 Analysts to the team due to the high demand seen for their state-of-the-art monitoring services.
They provide their services to a wide spectrum of clientele which is made up of large financial institutions, utility providers, shipment organisations, football clubs & many more! They went through a round of venture capital investment during Q2 last year which was used to strengthen their SOC, adding cutting-edge tools, which the successful candidate will be working with daily.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 1 security related qualification e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM or SANS GIAC.
- Experience working in security operations teams or a related industry.
- Exposure to ISO27001/2 or NIST knowledge would be advantageous.
- Experience working with customers in a cyber security setting.
- Good understanding of data security.
Interviews are scheduled for this week with my client looking to hire for this role ASAP. If you would like to find out more about this and other similar opportunities, send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203-854-2230 for more information.