Threat Hunger | Hampshire | £35,000 - £60,000
Locke & McCloud are currently working with an exciting Media company that is going for a massive cyber security transformation project.
This company has a very immature Cyber environment and describes its infrastructure as a brownfield environment and its security posture as being a greenfield environment.
This company is developing a brand-new threat and detection team and you will have an opportunity to Pen test across multiple platforms.
This company will offer the right candidate an autonomous role with an opportunity to grow with the testing team and company in a nonbureaucratic environment.
This role is responsible for conducting vulnerability assessments, threat modeling, penetration tests, and campaigns of IT infrastructure and integration of applications. This role will require you to be able to identify, evaluate, and remediate potential weaknesses in systems using both manual and automated methods and maintain and analyze cyber incidents.
- 2-5 years experience as a Threat Hunter
- Strong experience handling incidents and coordinating the investigation and remediation of cyber incidents
- Experience in vulnerability testing and infrastructure
- Experience with the command line on Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience in leading project engagements and client-facing
- Strong coding skills in developing both offensive and defensive
- Experience working in the fast-paced high-pressure environments
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 4660 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.