Third Party Risk Consultant – Fully Remote – £40,000-£60,000
Are you a Cyber Security Consultant seeking a fresh challenge in a fully remote role?
I am currently working with a rapidly growing consultancy with hubs located across the UK. They are looking for a Third Party Risk Consultant to join their expanding team.
This company is investing heavily in their employees and have a clear progression plan for every new starter. This exciting opportunity will see you collaborating with some of the leading experts in the Vendor Risk Management space.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a company with a tangible niche, perfect for the next step in your career development.
- Work with clients around the UK delivering a range of cyber security projects.
- Plan how to mitigate against Security threats.
- Implement procedures to minimize risk.
- Deliver Security Management and Advice.
- Consult face to face with clients on Security issues.
- Review all current processes such as ISO27001, PCI DSS and NIIST.
- 2+ years’ Cyber Consultant experience.
- 2+ years’ experience delivering Third Party risk assurance on projects from start to finish.
- Experience identifying, analysing and evaluating information risk across a range of platforms.
- Good understanding of risk management practices and industry regulations e.g. NIST, GDPR, ISO27001.
- Strong experience in conducting report writing highlighting vulnerabilities to company managers and directors.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 4660 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.