Third Party Risk Consultant – Fully Remote – £30,000-£45, 000
A growing boutique consultancy is seeking a Third Party Risk Consultant to join their team of Security Experts. You will help a range of clients achieve ongoing compliance with frameworks like NIST and ISO27001.
This is a unique opportunity to truly specialise in the Third Party Risk Management space, and learn from some of the best minds in this industry. You will be given ongoing support and training to help you achieve your true potential, with a clear roadmap of progression in place.
- Deliver Third Party risk assurance on projects from start to finish.
- Deliver Security Management and Advice.
- Mitigate against security threats.
- Review clients’ current security processes.
- Face to face consultation with clients on security issues.
- Implement risk minimization procedures.
- 1 or more years Cyber Consultancy experience.
- Some experience doing Third Party risk assurance.
- Strong understanding of ISO27001.
- Confidence highlighting risks to clients at Manager and Director level.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 4660 or send your CV to email@example.com
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.