I am currently working on an exciting new role for a multinational business, who are looking for someone to join their information security team in any of their offices within the UK.
The Technical Security Specialist will be an integral part of the team and will be responsible for advising the business on the relevant technical security controls needed to improve the security position of the business. You will be reporting to the Technical Security Manager along within working with the wider information security team. This role is perfect for someone looking for progression, as you will get the chance to work with a variety of different tools.
• Advising departments and projects on relevant technical security controls and configurations.
• Developing relationships with internal stakeholders both locally and global through the business and communicate with GRC team to create solutions that are compliant with various standards and frameworks.
• Maintain alignments and compliance with the relevant security frameworks
• 3+ years’ experience in information security with an understanding of one or more of the following: Perimeter Security, Network Security, Endpoint Security, Email Security, Advanced Threat Prevention, Protection Monitoring, Data Loss Prevention, Cloud Security, Identity & Access Control Management.
• In-depth understanding of Cyber Security risks associated with various technologies.
• Knowledge of GRC frameworks, ideally ISO27001 and/or Cyber Essentials.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Information Security Consultant/Specialist who is looking to further their career and make an impact within an organisation.
If this sounds like a role, you’d like to hear more about then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203-854-2230 for a discreet conversation on this and other roles that I am working on.