SOC Team Lead | UK – Hybrid | £50,000 - £70,000 + benefits
Locke and McCloud are currently working with a global Cyber Security consultancy looking for a SOC Team Lead to slot into their ever-growing cyber team.
This rare opportunity will give you the chance to work closely with senior stakeholders to manage and lead the existing SOC team having influence over the vision and drive for the future of the SOC environment. All in the state-of-the-art SOC in Portsmouth, once a week, so lots of remote working opportunity if that’s your preference!
This company have invested heavily in cyber security and SOC is at the forefront of their expansion plans for 2022, this role will be both technically rewarding and require someone who has demonstrated leadership skills in a similar role.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a SOC environment ideally within an MSSP
· Manage communications with the SOC team, follow up on tickets, and work with Infrastructure and the Security teams to resolve issues and incidents.
· Experience using a variety of SIEM tools, security analysis, incident classification and incident response actions.
· Previous Experience leading a team in the SOC environment, and the transformation of a SOC team.
· Strong understanding in evolving threats and vulnerabilities to ensure the security of client’s network.
· Crucial knowledge within the security areas like identity and access management, security policies, processes and procedures are fundamentally important.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please apply now