SOC Security Manager | Hampshire | £65,000 - £90,000 + Benefits
Locke and Mccloud are currently working with a leading Telecommunications organisation who are currently looking for a Senior SOC Manager to join their expanding Cyber Security Team.
This unmatched opportunity will give you the chance to work closely with the CISO managing the external manging the external MSSP relation handling all tickets, incidents and remediate any risks that occur.
This company are going through a massive cyber security transformation project and you will have an opportunity to get exposure to a variety of different cyber security sectors as the company tackles its security posture for the remainder of 2021.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a SOC environment or working alongside MSSP SOCs.
- Manage communications with Managed Security Service Provider related to cyber security tickets, follow up on tickets, work with Infrastructure and the Security teams to resolve issues and incidents.
- Experience using a variety of SIEM tools – Ideal experience with LogRhythm and Splunk.
- An understanding and experience of network security technologies is essential these include: IDS/IPS, encryption, firewalls, certificate authority, etc.
- An understanding of packet-level data is essential alongside hands-on experience of *nix systems.
- Crucial knowledge within the security areas like identity and access management, security policies, processes and procedures are fundamentally important.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you are interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on +44 (0)203 854 2230 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.