Our client is one of the largest IT Security Consultancies in Ireland & they are rapidly expanding their Network Security function. You will be part of an exciting & successful managed security service team working with multiple vendors. They are currently seeking a Senior Network Security Engineer to provide support for their customers’ network infrastructure. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to stay technical but step towards management, as you will have the chance to become Head of Network Security later down the line.
- Providing 3rd Level Support to a broad range of clients on network security focused technologies
- Plan, design implement, and support network systems of different complexity
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for all vendor technologies (Cisco & HP)
- Act as a senior member of the team & assist in the ongoing improvement and development of junior staff, accepting escalations from Level 2 Engineers
- Manage customer onboarding process (documentation review, health checks, liaise with 3rd parties, setup monitoring alerts)
- Over 3 years of network security experience
- Strong background with Fortinet solutions, Palo Alto firewalls & NGFW features (IPS, Malware protection etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of Web Security (Cisco WSA) & Email Security (ESA),
- Strong knowledge of routers, switches and network protocols (Cisco & HP)
- Certifications such as CCNP Security, Fortinet NSE, CCNP routing & switching etc
Interviews will be commencing next week & this role is attracting a lot of interest so if you would like to find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203-854-2230 for a confidential conversation!