Senior Third Party Risk Consultant | UK Hybrid | £55,000-£75,000
I am currently working with a well-established Cyber Security Consultancy that is looking for a Senior Third Party Risk Consultant; this great company is looking to expand its team and help support its clients with NIST, SOC2 compliance and ISO27001 requirements.
You will be joining a small team of Consultants, consulting external clients on risks within their business security structures, ensuring risks identified between the company you work for and them are mitigated.
This involves NIST, SOC2 and ISO27001 frameworks.
· Working within a team of Cyber Security Consultants
· Advising on risks within third party Security Structures
· Reviewing Security policies and procedures within NIST and ISO27001 frameworks
· Reviewing business continuity, incident response planning
· Conducting third party risk assessments and gap analysis
. Being involved in multiple meetings and discussions with stakeholders from client businesses you support
· At least 4 years’ experience working within Information Security
· Good knowledge of Security Frameworks such as ISO27001 and NIST
· Consulting experience required, support multiple clients within different industries
· Experience conducting third party risk assessments, incident response planning and gap analysis
. The ability to have conversations with stakeholders on project updates and work being executed, presenting findings, solutions and documentation
Interviews are scheduled to take place very soon, so if you are interested in hearing more about this role apply now.