Senior Software Developer – REMOTE (UK) - £60-75,000 + bonus + benefits
Locke & McCloud are working with a globally recognised Cyber Security company who are looking to take on a full stack software developer with expertise in .NET, ASP.NET, SQL and C#. Our client has been rapidly expanding their development team as they take on a wide variety of exciting projects. If successful, you will be working directly with the Head of Internal Development and senior stakeholders to redefine software requirements and take the lead in software implementation and delivery.
You will be:
- Developing leading software solutions.
- Working with Azure services and Azure DevOps.
- Reviewing and debugging code.
- Creating and refining product backlog.
- Taking a leading role in project and pre-sales planning.
- Actively promoting and supporting the implementation of Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- At least 4 years of experience as a full stack software developer.
- Strong working knowledge of SDLC.
- Experience in Azure cloud services.
- Enthusiasm for test automation.
- Prior experience of Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
This is a unique opportunity for a software developer to move into a senior position and take charge of the software roadmap for a growing company. Our client is looking to hire for this position ASAP and will be reviewing applications over the coming week for interviews, so if you would like further information on the role or other vacancies then please apply below!