Senior SOC Analyst | UK hybrid | £65,000-£90,000
We are working with one of the World’s leading Consultancies, known for their professionalism and quality of service across the UK.
They are building a SOC within the London area, this role will give you the chance to be part of the project, giving you the option to work out of a brand-new Security Operations Centre or out of a client site based in Stevenage.
You will receive training and have the chance to pick up certifications, which will help you to successfully support some great clients.
They are looking for a Senior SOC Analyst to join the team, you will be the main point of Contact for other SOC Analyst’s within the team, whilst still being involved in all the technical aspects of the role.
· Working closely with other SOC Analysts, being the main point of contact for escalated and more complex incidents
· Detecting incidents and taking action to resolve these, using the tools provided
· Detect and respond to incidents quickly and in a professional manner
· Utilizing different SIEM tools (LogRhythm, Splunk, and others)
· Gaining exposure to different SIEM and cloud tools
· Travelling to the client’s main customer site in Stevenage
· Ensuring compliance is being upheld in accordance with Security framework ISO27001
· At least 5 years’ experience working as a SOC Analyst
· Experience with LogRhythm, Splunk SIEM or similar SIEM tools
· Experience using tools like FireEye and Darktrace
· Willingness to travel to a customer site in Stevenage
· Experience presenting information to customers and updating them on certain situations
- Good knowledge of ISO27001 Security Framework
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you are interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on +44 (0)203 854 2230 or send your CV to email@example.com.