Senior Security Engineer l New York, Hybrid l $175,000- $220,000
I am currently working on a newly created position for a global retail company who are looking to hire a Senior Security Engineer to play a key role in assessing, designing and implementing networks, systems and applications.
The successful candidate will have prior experience designing and implementing the cyber security roadmap for an organisation of 5,000 or more employees.
You should possess a unique blend of architectural, business and security awareness and have a desire to innovate. My client is looking for this hire to play a key role in creating strategies to deliver on their security vision.
The core duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are:
· Defining, designing and implementing systems including IAM, EDR, MDM and cloud infrastructure.
· Working with the SecOps team to develop playbooks and serve as a technical escalation point for serious breaches, investigating and leading incident response activities.
· Improve internal controls on CIS benchmarks, conducting assessments and driving overall governance around compliance with CIS & NIST frameworks.
· Building tools and automation scripts that allow Development teams to easily consume security services delivered by Security Engineering and SOAR teams.
To be considered for this role you should have:
· 5+ years’ experience designing and implementing SIEM, EDR, MDM &IAM systems
· 2+ years’ experience in web application security, SDLC & threat modelling
· 2+ years’ experience in SecOps, Incident response or similar.
· Certifications such as CISSP, CISM or GIAC are highly desirable but not required.