Senior Security Engineer - REMOTE - £75,000-£95,000
Locke & McCloud are working with a cutting edge SaaS company to recruit a Senior Security Engineer! This is a lead position where you will be taking ownership of AWS cloud security and working with developers to create new cloud native security products
Our client has undergone significant expansion and are now focussed on continuing to grow a world-class security function
You will be...
- Automating security tools with Site Reliability Engineering teams
- Securing CI/CD pipelines
- Assessing the state of security in the SDLC
- Developing security compliance tools
- Implementing security into AWS cloud platforms
- Ensuring compliance to cyber security standards such as CIS, OWASP and NIST etc
To be successful you will need...
- Minimum 3 years experience in AWS
- Prior experience automating infrastructure using Terraform
- Skilled in Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab, Istio, Ambassador
- Understanding of security in CI/CD pipelines
- Strong understanding of cyber security standards and frameworks
This is the perfect opportunity to join a growing security team and become an AWS security SME in a supportive and innovative environment
Our client is looking to interview for this position as soon as possible, so if you would like any further information apply now!