Senior Security Consultant - REMOTE - £90,000-£100,000
Locke & McCloud are looking to recruit a talented and passionate technical security consultant to join a fast growing consultancy team.
As a senior security consultant you'll be acting as a key advisor and leading cloud security projects from design to implementation. Using your technical background in engineering or architecture and expert cloud knowledge, you'll be working to help secure client environments and begin their cloud journeys.
- Providing advisory services to clients to help their adoption of cloud security
- Designing and implementing Azure security capabilities
- Researching cybersecurity solutions for clients and the organisation
- Carrying out cloud security architecture reviews
- Maintaining and educating clients on cloud security best practices and standards
- Strong background in Azure cloud security design or engineering
- Excellent knowledge of Azure (additional knowledge in Office365 is beneficial)
- Demonstrable experience of end-to-end project management
- Consultancy and strong advisory skills are essential
- Additional understanding of secure networks, IPS/IDS and firewalls
For further details apply now!