Senior Penetration Tester – REMOTE – Unlimited PTO - $110,000 - $150,000
Are you a Senior Penetration Tester who is looking for the next step in their career? Would you like a role that allows you to have a significant influence over the cyber security processes and strategies of your company? If so, then I may have the perfect role for you.
My client is a key name in the healthcare industry who carries out complex penetration testing across various environments, including web application, cloud infrastructure and mobile platforms. This exciting role will motivate you to use your offensive security skills to improve the company’s security position.
They need a passionate Senior Penetration Tester to get stuck in and lead the offensive security unit as well as help manage the security team on secure development practices.
This role will involve:
- Performing complex penetration testing across various environments, including web application, cloud infrastructure and mobile platforms.
- Being proficient in cloud security including reviewing cloud configurations and exploiting common cloud specific security weaknesses.
- Sharing your knowledge with a small team on the latest penetration testing techniques.
- Working with the DevSecOps team to identify and eliminate vulnerabilities.
- Having exceptional technical and communication skills.
To be considered, you should have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a hands-on penetration testing role.
- Experience testing web and mobile applications on cloud networks.
- Experience in software development and scripting languages, ideally one or more of the following: Python, Bash, Scala or NodeJS.
This role will give a Senior Penetration Tester full control and influence over the testing methods used.
There is already a strong interest in this role and my client has given me their availability for video interviews early next week, so if you would like to hear more, please send your resume to email@example.com.