Senior Penetration Tester – REMOTE – Unlimited PTO - $100,000 - $145,000
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to focus on testing applications in cloud-native environments? My client, a leading player in the healthcare industry, encourages and facilitates enabling the business through DevSecOps principles and will allow you to use your offensive security skills to improve the company’s security posture.
They need a talented Senior Penetration Tester to spearhead and lead the offensive security division and help guide the security team on secure development practices.
This role will involve:
- Leading in-depth internal penetration tests against web and mobile applications, as well as network and cloud infrastructure.
- Sharing your knowledge with a small team on the latest penetration testing techniques.
- Working with the DevSecOps team to identify and eliminate vulnerabilities.
To be considered, you should have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a hands-on penetration testing role.
- Experience testing web and mobile assets on cloud networks, ideally AWS.
- Experience in software development and scripting languages, ideally one or more of the following: Python, Bash, Scala or NodeJS.
This role will give a Senior Penetration Tester full autonomy and influence over the testing methods used and can progress to a Team Lead and Manager role as they grow the team over the coming 12-18 months.
We’ve had strong interest in this role already and my client have given me slots for video interviews early next week, so if you’re interested in hearing more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org